PK PROGRAM ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Part-Time Pre-Kindergarten Eligibility Requirements For Enrollment*
To be eligible for enrollment in Advantage Academy’s Part-Time Pre-K Program, a child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year AND must meet ONE of the PK Program Eligibility Requirements listed on the above PK eligibility page.
Full-Time Pre-Kindergarten Eligibility Requirements For Enrollment*
To be eligible for enrollment in Advantage Academy’s Full-Time Pre-K Program, a child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year; meet ONE of the Part-Time PK Program Eligibility Requirements listed on the previous page; and the following shall apply:
- A registration fee of $200 (per semester) must be paid prior to the first day of attendance;
- In order to hold a space, a minimum of $100 of the registration fee must be paid in advance. The balance of the $200 fee must be paid prior to first day of attendance.
- Monthly fee of $100;
- Payment of monthly fee is due on the first day of each month, beginning September through May; the grace period for payment extends to the 5th of each month; after that, there will be a $15 charge per day.
- Delinquent monthly fee payment of more than 1 month will cause student to be dropped from the Full-Time program.
- Qualifying Full-Time Pre-K4 students who have a current, non-Pre-K enrolled sibling at Advantage Academy (for the duration of the same school year), will have their monthly fee waived. Registration fees still apply.
- Applicant’s not eligible for the Part-Time Program under TEA guidelines will be charged a monthly fee of $450 to participate in the Full-Time Program;
- Siblings of current AA students and children of AA employees will receive a 10% discount on the monthly fee.
- All fees are non-refundable;
- Both Part and Full-Time Programs require parent/guardian to attend orientations and sign an AA Attendance Commitment Letter;
- All Pre-K supplies must be purchased prior to first day attendance;
- Advantage Academy does not accept children who are not potty-trained; and
- Advantage Academy does not provide transportation; parents must accommodate their child’s transportation needs to and from school.
*Check with your Campus Registrar for additional PK enrollment information that may apply
Admission, open registration and lottery information (click link to save or print)