Volunteer/Chaperone & Basic Participation Information & Applications
Regardless of level approval, during normal school hours all campus visitors including parents and volunteers must present a photo ID and obtain a “Visitors Badge” from Raptor each visit.
Background Checks and Raptor entries are NOT required for parents and visitors who are entering for the purpose of a scheduled: open house; special event; or performance by a school class, team, club, or group in a sponsored activity after-hours or weekends.
Accessible Activities for Volunteer/Chaperone-Basic-Raptor
The Campus maintains an authorized Volunteer/Chaperone and Basic Level Listing as approved. Only persons on the approved list may participate and/or serve the school in any capacity.
Below are the accessible activities for each level.
VOLUNTEER/CHAPERONE Approved Applicants are entitled to:
· Chaperone approved field trips
· Volunteer and assist on campus
· Assist teachers in the classroom
· Host or sponsor student clubs or other sanctioned activities
· Assist and/or participate in extra-curricular activities, school programs and seasonal parties
· All Basic Level and Raptor activities
BASIC LEVEL* Approved applicants are entitled to:
· Observe their child’s class
· Join their child on field trips
· Assist in school sanctioned Club/Organization activities and events
· Visit with their child on “Field Day”
· All Raptor activities
RAPTOR ENTRIES* (No application necessary): Approved entries are entitled to:
· Eat lunch with their child
· Parent – Teacher conferences
· Grade or Discipline conferences
· Student instructional related meetings
· Administrative related meetings/activities
Raptor conducts a quick scan of photo ID entries.
All non-approvals by Raptor must be reported to Campus Administration immediately.