Our Class Schedule:
8:22-9:22 ELAR Knowledge
10:30-11:00 Lunch/Recess & Bathroom
11:02-12:02 ELAR skill
12:47-1:32 Personalized Learning
1. Show respect for the teacher, yourself, and others at all times.
2. Put forth your best effort at all times.
3. Come prepared with all materials necessary.
4. Follow directions when given
5. Pay attention, participate and ask questions
6. Take responsibility for your actions
1. Raise hands for permission to leave your seat
2. Raise hand to speak.
3. Follow Directions quickly.
4. Make smart choices
5. Make your teacher happy.
This year's theme for our classroom is Jungle/Safari. We have a total of 25 students in the class.
Each day they are given classroom jobs
What are Learning......
CAP- Theodore Roosevelt
Reading- Ancient greek
Science- Physical and chemical changes
Social Studies-how historical figures contribute to our community.