Advantage Academy serves every unique student that enrolls with us, tuition-free. We tend to the whole student - mind, body, and spirit!
Families choose Advantage Academy over their traditional ISD for many different reasons. Here’s what our parents have to say:
- We give parents a voice in their child’s education by giving them a CHOICE.
- Our students have unique opportunities to get involved in the community, create their own clubs, have a head start with college courses, and much more.
- We focus on 7 Pillars of Character and Leadership - we are developing knowledgeable citizens with a strong work ethic.
- Our students thrive in the small school environment because their teachers know them. Teachers seek out every student’s strengths, in character and leadership, and help them grow with it.
- We are focused on building a supportive and nurturing community. We have zero tolerance for bullying, and because we are small, incidents are noticed and addressed immediately.
- Our Champion’s Pledge affirms and motivates our students to believe they have what they need to be a champion!
- We offer free tutoring and mentoring programs that help students succeed.
- Our high school students benefit from dual-credit enrollment, internships in the local community, demonstrated leadership from teachers and staff, and opportunities to play sports and join clubs that would otherwise be unavailable at a large ISD.
- We are faith-friendly.
- Our students can be at school early and late so parents know they are in a safe place.
- We are here for our students, our families, and our community.
Advantage Academy is a place with a purpose where your student will thrive. We are a tuition-free public school for pre-K - 12th grade students and we’re building Champions with a Future and a Hope. Join us!