DCCCD Dual Credit Student,
DCCCD classes will resume on Monday, March 30. Your dual credit classes will be delivered to you online, through the eCampus portal, even if your physical high school campus remains closed.
Your classes will continue through DCCCD’s eCampus system, and you should aim to commit between eight to 10 hours each week for each course you are enrolled in.
Please ensure you complete the following steps to successfully prepare for learning online:
If you need reliable internet access, review the offers listed below or contact a DCCCD campus, after March 23, for options.
- Verify that you can log in to the eCampus portal and access your class.
- Before March 30, make sure you can access your class in eCampus, and read any announcements posted by your instructors in the class.
- Before March 30, make sure you can access your DCCCD email, and read all communication from your instructor.
- Prepare for future instruction through eCampus by visiting the Video Tutorials.
- Be mindful that online instruction will follow a set calendar — you cannot study at your own pace. Your instructor will provide you with a calendar and clear deadlines for completing your coursework each week. To optimize your success, prepare to meet these deadlines, and log in to your course site at least once every 48 hours.
Contact your Dual Credit Office, after March 23, if you need further assistance. For additional information regarding DCCCD’s response to COVID-19, please visit dcccd.edu/coronavirus.
Above all, DCCCD cares about your success and your overall wellness. Please communicate your needs to your DCCCD instructor or our Dual Credit Offices at any time.