- Name: VERNA BROOKS
- “About Me”: Am a very approachable loving person, full of patience I have great communication skills, superior listening skills, deep knowledge and passionate about teaching.I the ability to build caring relationships with students, excellent preparation and organization skills. I also have strong work ethic and community-building skills and lastly, I set high expectation for myself as well as for my students.
Am married to a wonderful , loving and smart working gentleman. We are blessed with two intelligent handsome boys.
- “My Interest”: I love to clean, cook, shop, entertain and travel the world.
- “About My Class”: "My philosophy of education is that all students are unique and must have a stimulating educational environment where they can grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. It is my desire to create this type of atmosphere where students can meet their full potential. I will provide a safe environment where students are invited to share their ideas and take risks.
My role is to act as a guide, Students must have access to hands-on activities. and should be able to have choices and let their curiosity direct their learning. Students need the opportunity to practice skills in a safe environment and lastly Technology must be incorporated into the school day.
- “Teaching Experience”:
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management, Master’s degree in Project Management and a Teacher Certification with specialization in Business Education and Special Education.
- 4 Years of teaching experience
- 1st - 12th Grades taught
Seven Pillars of a Champion
Integrity, Humility, Authority, Stability, Community, Prosperity, Victory
To learn more, please take a look at the rest of our website.