Volunteer Information & Application
- During normal school hours all campus visitors must present a photo ID and obtain a “Visitor” badge from Raptor*.
- Raptor* entries are NOT required for visitors who are entering the campus (regardless of time) for the purpose of a scheduled special school event/activity; school sponsored performance by a class, team, club or group; or open house.
- During normal school hours all volunteers must present a photo ID and obtain a “Volunteer” badge from Raptor*.
- Raptor* entries ARE required for volunteers who are entering the campus (regardless of time) for the purpose of assisting or participating in a scheduled: special school event/activity; school sponsored performance by a class, team, club or group; or open house.
VISITORS (No application necessary) are entitled to:
- Eat lunch with their child
- Attend parent-teacher conferences
- Attend student/academic/instructional
- Attend administrative related meetings/activities
- Attend discipline conferences
- Observe their child's class
- Visit with their child on "Field Day"
VOLUNTEERS (Please complete the online application above) are entitled to:
- Chaperone approved field trips and other school sanctioned trips
- Volunteer, assist or serve on campus
- Assist teachers in the classroom
- Join their child on field trips (no chaperone or volunteer duties)
- Host, sponsor, or assist with student clubs or other sanctioned activities
- Assist and/or participate in extra-curricular activities and events, school programs and seasonal parties
- All Raptor accessible activities
*Raptor conducts a quick scan of photo ID entries. Any non-approval or “hit” by Raptor must be reported to Campus Administrators immediately.
The Campus maintains an approved Volunteer Listing. Only persons on the approved list may assist, participate and/or serve the school and its students.
All Accessible Activities and/or Volunteer Duties shall be at the discretion and direction of Campus Administrators.
*Please Download and Review Board Regulations Packet Below*