Visitors and Volunteers
During normal school hours all volunteers must present a photo ID and obtain a “Volunteer” badge from Raptor*.
- Raptor* entries ARE required for volunteers who are entering the campus (regardless of time) for the purpose of assisting or participating in a scheduled: special school event/activity; school sponsored performance by a class, team, club or group; or open house.
APPROVED VOLUNTEERS (Please complete the "Volunteer and Mentor Application" below) are entitled to:
- Chaperone or join approved field trips and other school sanctioned trips
- Volunteer, assist, or serve on campus
- Assist teachers in the classroom
- Host, sponsor, or assist with student clubs or other sanctioned activities
- Assist and/or participate in extra-curricular activities and events, school programs, and seasonal parties
During normal school hours all campus visitors must present a photo ID and obtain a “Visitor” badge from Raptor*.
- Raptor* entries are NOT required for visitors who are entering the campus before/after school hours for the purpose of attending a scheduled special school event/activity; school sponsored performance by a class, team, club or group; or open house.
VISITORS (No application necessary) are entitled to:
- Eat lunch with their child
- Attend parent-teacher conferences
- Attend student/academic/instructional related conferences
- Attend administrative related meetings/activities
- Attend discipline conferences
- Observe their child's class
- Visit with their child on "Field Day"
* Raptor is a security system that conducts a quick scan of photo ID entries upon visiting the campus. Any non-approval or “hit” by Raptor must be reported to Campus Administrators immediately. The campus maintains an approved list of volunteers and mentors. Only persons on the approved list may assist, participate, and/or serve the school and its students. All accessible activities and/or volunteer and mentor duties shall be at the discretion, direction, and oversight of Campus Administrators.