Advantage Academy utilizes the following state assessments:
State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®). STAAR includes annual assessments in:
- Reading and mathematics, grades 3–8
- Writing at grades 4 and 7
- Science at grades 5 and 8
- Social studies at grade 8
- End-of-course (EOC) assessments for English I, English II, Algebra I, biology and U.S history.
- View the STAAR State Assessment Calendar
NWEA Map Assessment is used to measure and track students' unique and specific growth from one year to the next and predict future growth.
CLI Engage CIRCLE Progress monitoring for Pre-Kis a technology-driven tool that enables a teacher to quickly assess a child’s progress in a particular skill area.