Pre-Kindergarten Qualification and Fees
Pre-Kindergarten Fees and Non-Fees
Pre-K4 will be offered for the following students:
- Qualifying* Pre-K students will not be charged a fee
- Advantage Academy Employee parent/guardian of PK student will not need to qualify and will not be charged a fee.
- Non-qualifying Pre-K students will be charged a fee of $555 per month
- August 2021 and December 2021 fee will be $280 for a partial month
- Breakdown: ($555 x 8 = $4440) + ($280 x 2 = $560) = $5,000/year for non-qualifying students
- There is NO registration fee for any Pre-K student.
- Fee-based student monthly payment is due no later than August 18, 2022 and by the 1st of each month September-May 2023.
- A $25 late fee will be charged after the 7th of each month for each (NQFT OR NQPT) PK child and $10 late fee each day thereafter per child.
- 10% discount per Pre-K child for anyone with an AA K-12 enrolled sibling.
- Sibling 10% off price - $500/mth 8 months and $252/mth for Aug & Dec
- Credit/debit card is the preferred method of payment. Credit and Debit cards are accepted:
- at the attending campus
- on myschoolbucks.com (may set up automatic payments).
- Cash (exact change only, no change is held at the campus)
To qualify for non-fee pre-kindergarten enrollment, a child must be four years of age on September 1 of the current school year and must meet one of the following requirements:
- be unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- be educationally disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program [NSLP])
- be homeless
- be the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority
- be the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- have ever been in the conservatorship of the Texas DFPS (foster care) following an adversary hearing
- be the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award such as a peace officer under Texas Government Code, §3106.002, a firefighter under Texas Government Code, §3106.003, or an emergency medical first responder under Texas Government Code, §3106.004